Control Shared Access
You can use a tablet or smart phone to share and control data access.
Before getting started,
- For control of your iSavi, download the IsatHub Control App.
- For satellite calls, download IsatHub Voice App.
***You can download these apps from the App Store or Google Play.***
- After charging, place your iSavi outside in a position with a clear view of the sky. No trees or buildings obstruct the view. Switch your iSavi on by pressing and holding the power button for about 5 seconds until it turns on.
- It takes around 1 minute or 2 to power up. Then enter the antenna pointing mode.
Connecting to the network
- There are three methods for antenna pointing: LED visual pointing mode, audio-assisted pointing mode, control app pointing mode, and control app pointing assist. Connect to your iSavi over WiFi by selecting it from the list of available Wi-Fi networks. The default WiFi network name “SSID“ and password can be obtained from the product label on the back of the iSavi terminal.
***Once you are connected to the iSavi, the unit will go to “sleep mode” to save you battery life***
Accessing data and calls
- Connect to your iSavi over Wi-Fi by selecting it from the list of available WiFi networks. The default Wi-Fi network name “SSID“ and password can be obtained from the product label on the back of the iSavi terminal.
- For smart device control of your iSavi, download the IsatHub Control You can download it from the App Store and Google Play. 3. For control of your iSavi from a web browser, go to http://192.168.1.35 or http://iSavi. To access your chosen control interface, username : user and password : 1234.
- Once your iSavi is connected to the network, you are ready to start making and receiving calls on any IOS or Android device.
- Once your iSavi is connected to the network, you are ready to start a data session. Press the “Data On” button to begin and “Data Off“ to end all connection to the Internet. The web console provides data access through the “Activate data connection“ button on the Home page.
- To stop access to data, press “Deactivate data connection“.
Composing A New Text Message
- Navigate to SMS > Compose to enter compose page
- Enter the recipient’s phone number in the “Phone no.” field box. Then type the message in the text editor box. Click “Send“ to send the text message.
- To save an unsent text message, click “Save” and the unsent text message will saved in “Drafts“. Check the box on the “Store a sent copy in SIM“ if you wish to store a sent text message on the SIM card.
Viewing, Replying, Forwarding, Deleting Received Text Messages
- Navigate to SMS > Folders > Inbox to view Received SMSs
- To reply to an text message from Inbox, select the text message and click “Reply“. The Inbox console will switch over to the“Compose” mode. Enter your reply in the text box then click “Send“ to send the text message.
- To forward an text message from the Inbox, select the text message and click “Forward“. The Inbox console will switch over to the “Compose” mode. Enter your reply in the text box then click “Send“ to send the text message.
- To delete an text message from the Inbox, select the text message and click “Delete“. A single text message or multiple text message can be deleted based on the selection. Click “OK“ to confirm the deletion, or “Cancel“ to abort.
- To refresh the Inbox, click “Refresh“ and the list will be refreshed.
How to make a phone call
- Once connected to the iSavi’s network, you will need to open the voice and text app.
- Tap on the phone icon.
- To call a USA phone number, dial the country code > area code > phone number. Example : 001-941-955-1020 (Do not include dashes or spaces)
Please sign in to leave a comment.